On May 23rd at the Vinnytsia National Technical University in the Institute of Information Technology and Computer Science was held a free regional workshop for teachers of universities in the IT department managers and coordinators engaged in innovation activity in universities, employees of IT companies
The theme of the workshop: "Using European experience to improve student innovation and entrepreneurship in universities of Ukraine."
The workshop was organized within the framework of the Tempus "National Education Infrastructure in improvement of innovation and entrepreneurship of IT students» (NEFESIE), which was launched in October 2012 - http://tempus.nung.edu.ua/
The purpose of the workshop was to review the results and planned activities of the Tempus project and involvement of teachers and employees of IT companies to intensify students' innovations in the national education system.
At the workshop registered 50 participants from the central part of Ukraine (Kyiv, Vinnytsia, Zhytomyr, Cherkasy and Khmelnytsky regions). Actively participated in the seminar, representatives of leading IT companies.
During the workshop were discussed:
- Knowledge and experience of IT students in innovation and entrepreneurship;
- Universal structural model of innovation and entrepreneurship of IT students;
- The organization of innovative and practical training of students in Vinnytsia National Technical University;
- Innovative initiatives by Microsoft in Ukraine and perspectives for their use in the preparation of IT professionals;
- Implementation of student startups among innovative platforms;
- Innovations and learning resources of center for information technology and information security at the VNTU;
- Educational opportunities and trends in the implementation of innovative component in the study of programming in high school;
- Building the ecosystem of innovation and entrepreneurship of IT students;
It was held a Presentation of competition among students' innovations and the First national Forum for Innovations of IT students.