All-Ukrainian network of Gender Education Centers of universities started the project “Gender mainstriming in higher educational institutions of Ukraine”
Gender Research and Education Center of Vinnytsia National Technical University joined the project supported by the Embassy of Finland in Ukraine. The project implements gender audit in higher educational institutions. Fifteen universities from 10 regions of Ukraine are involved into the project. An action was initiated by Sumy State University, which VNTU has concluded a cooperation agreement with.
The main purpose of the project is to contribute to the achievement of gender equality and gender approaches in Ukrainian universities.
The implementation of the project as a whole and the procedure of the gender audit in particular will be beneficial not only for the university staff and students but also for the administration. As practice proves the quality of work and studies in a gender-sensitive university is considerably improved.
Universities participating in the project:
- Vinnytsia National Technical University
- Sumy State University
- Zaporizhzhia National University
- Lutsk Pedagogical College
- Lutsk National Technical University
- Kharkiv National University of Radio Electronics
- Kharkiv National Pedagogical University named after H. Skovoroda
- National Technical University “Kharkiv Polytechnic Institute”
- Ternopil National Pedagogical University named after V. Hnatiuk
- Kyiv National University named after T. Shevchenko
- National University “Ostroh Academy”
- Khmelnytskyi Humanitarian and Pedagogic Academy
- Hluhiv National Pedagogical University named after O.Dovzhenko
- National Mining University
- National University “Lviv Polytechnic”
PhD, Associate Professor of philosophy,
Director of the Gender Research and Education Center of VNTU